What to Do in Veracruz
Activities Inside and Out Galeria Plaza Veracruz
Whether you choose to stay in the hotel or go out and explore the attractions of Boca del Rio and Veracruz located near the facilities, your time at Galeria Plaza Veracruz will never be dull and boring.
Activities in Galeria Plaza Veracruz:
• Enjoying a dip in the big indoor swimming pool, with bar service on season.
• Working out in our well-equipped gym.
• Visiting the Beach Club located 5 minutes from the hotel and enjoying a sunny day in the beaches of Veracruz.
• Spending a day of shopping at the largest shopping mall in Boca del Rio. At steps from your room you’ll find movie theaters, restaurants, department stores (Liverpool, Sanborns, Sears, etc.), banks and a lot more.
Activities in Veracruz & Boca del Rio:
Boca del Rio is part of the Metropolitan Area of Veracruz, making the distance between the attractions of cities nearby quite short. So, while staying at Hotel Galeria Plaza in Boca del Rio, Veracruz you can:
• Enjoying bicycle rides or walks in the Manuel Avila Camacho Boulevard.
• Knowing the famous Veracruz Aquarium, 7 minutes from the hotel.
• Exploring the Historic Centre of Veracruz, 10 minutes from the hotel.
• Visiting the Castle of San Juan de Ulua, 20 minutes from the hotel.
• Visiting the Clavijero Theater, 25 minutes from the hotel.
In Boca del Rio there are free recreational activities, such as classes of danzon, zumba and yoga that will allow you remaining active without spending money at all. Plus, the options of tours and excursions are varied and generous and will give you the chance of enjoying yacht tours to Isla de los Sacrificios, snorkeling, taking a tour in the mangroves, paddle surfing and kayaking. If you like the intense emotions, you can do river rafting in the Actopan River, 90 minutes from the hotel, or renting ATV’s in the dunes.
Ask the front desk staff for the recreational activities available inside and out the facilities and prepare to spend some unique days discovering the beauties of Veracruz.